The damper shock test devices (ShockEvent D) are predestined for vibration-sensitive or active test material. The special feature of a damper shock is the fixed test space. Tempered hot and cold air is generated in chambers above and below the test chamber. The user allows this to flow to the test material via flaps.
This distinguishes it significantly from horizontal shock and vertical shock test chambers, in which the test specimen is moved between two temperature chambers within a test basket.
- Two and three zone tests possible
- Optimized energy-saving operation (Green Mode)
- Ideal for heavy or delicate specimens
- Cables are not moved by stationary test chamber
- Testing of sensors possible due to vibration-reduced test chamber