Pasteuriser 77 is a sterile alcohol spray from Japan. It can can help prevention of mold in food and also provide functions such as antibacterial and odour-resistant. It contains 100% natural ingredients that are not genetically modified so it's safe even when it enters your mouth.
The alcohol percentage for Pasteuriser 77 is 77%. The reason behind the number is because 70~80% of concentration is the most effective against bacteria. When this high concentration of alcohol is sprayed over the bacteria, it makes sure that the bacteria is killed before it can start to get active. Pasteuriser 77 also contains a high density of Catechin. It helps prevent the bacteria from getting in even after 4 days after applied, while the usual similar products can only last the effect within 24 hours.
- For mold prevention and food preservation of breads, cakes, jam, fruits, vegetables…
- For freshness maintenance of fresh food products such as sashimi, sushi, fish, meat…
- For disinfection and antimicrobial treatment of cooking utensils, cutting boards, sink areas, refrigerators…
- For disinfection of hands after going out/returning home and before a meal.
- For disinfection and antimicrobial treatment of toothbrushes, razors. nursing-care goods.
- For wiping glass windows and glass table plates.
- For cleaning filters of air-conditioner.
- For removing water spots on wine glasses and glass.
- For cleaning, oil removal and antimicrobial treatment of kitchen fans