RoboRiet runs unattended and stand-alone as a tray process. The HighScore Plus software (same version as the RoboRiet version, 4.9) is required in order to set up and to test the refinements. The scripting feature of HighScore Plus is used to set up the customized reports and cannot be used stand-alone for automation projects.
Designed to support
Operating systems: RoboRiet is designed for the Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit), or Windows 10 (64-bit) Current Branch for Business operating systems. A modern web browser is required to support XRDML files and to view the help system.
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64 bit) Current Branch for business
- Processor: Intel CoreTM i5 (quad core, 3.40GHz, 6MB)
- Internal memory: 1 Gbyte (2-4 Gbytes for simultaneous analysis of many scans as in screening experiments)
- Free hard disk space: 1 Gbyte (or more) depending on the amount of data and on the reference database(s) to be installed
- Monitor: Super VGA monitor (17 inch or more) with a desktop area of 1024*768 pixel or more