Seamless integration in automation
- The only automatable benchtop diffractometer for high sample throughput
- Aeris can be connected with a belt or a robot for fast and automated sample processing.
- The power of combining technologies
The twin solution, Aeris and Zetium, provides full material characterization by adding information about elemental composition (determined by Zetium) to the phase identification from Aeris.
- Industry standard sample holders tailored to your needs
• Collection of 51.5 mm sample holders
• 40 mm sample holders
Fast analysis, maximum uptime
Rapid analysis minimizes feedback loops and allows early intervention for process optimization. Standard analysis time for clinker or cement is just 5 minutes.
Uptime of the analytical equipment is key for reliable process control. From the ground up, Aeris has been designed for maximum uptime.
Strong and robust
- Rugged design
The only benchtop XRD instrument with external sample loading for ultimate dust protection of the heart of the instrument.
- Minimum of infrastructural requirements
No cooling water, no chiller, no compressed air - the only thing you need is a single-phase power socket.
Compatible with all common industry standards; from LIMS interfacing protocols to various industry-standard sample holders.
An easy touch
With the built-in touch screen your results are always just a few taps away:
1. Place your sample
2. Select measurement program
3. View results