Virtual Machine is a software solution that supports almost all of the functionality of your INDEX machine tool and adds even further components. You simulate the exact machining, regardless of whether you carry out programming on the machine or with a CAM system. It is based on the original data of the Siemens software, the INDEX controller, and the machine geometry.
Reduced changeover time
Errors in the NC program are no longer searched for on the real machine. Production-parallel simulation possible.
Avoiding the risk of collision
Collisions are detected in the simulation and can be prevented already at the programming stage.
Optimization of part programs
Reduced non-productive times, allowing you to enter production using an already optimized and proven program.
For use in teachning and training
Employees can familiarize themselves safely with the programming. This can serve as assistance in a restart.
The Virtual Machine software is available for every INDEX machine
Whether for our horizontal or vertical turning machines, for complex turning-milling centers with 5-axis machining, or for our multi-spindle automatic turning machines in single and double NCU style, Virtual Machine is available to you in the latest INDEX product range, assisting you in programming, setup, and optimization.
Simulation & programming
- Genuine Siemens 840D control with complete operating panel
- All parameters, data and cycles of your INDEX machine are included
- 3D model from the design with all tool carriers, spindles
- Identical behavior of the virtual and the real machine
- Improved cycle times through optimized NC programs
- Simulation of machining
- Collision monitoring
- Reduced setup time through easy troubleshooting on the PC
- Ideal for teaching and training