If you want to quickly, safely and cost-effectively sterilise samples or products, then the process of dry heat serialisation is an interesting alternative to the other existing procedures. Only hot air is used in this procedure. The sterilisation at high temperatures makes the use of chemicals from other procedures redundant.
The product type VHS (vötschoven Hot Air Sterilisers) consists of two clean room classes. Thanks to the integrated HEPA circulating air filter, the requirements of the ISO 5 clean room class are met in the sterilisation chambers. The filter is an absolute filter (HEPA) and is positioned directly in front of the air intake in the sterilisation chamber. The laminar flow technology ensures a laminar streaming condition with particularly homogeneous temperature distribution.
For units according to ISO 7 the air is continuously circulated and evenly distributed in the sterilisation chamber resulting in only minimal temperature deviations.
Items made of glass, such as vials, injection bottles and infusion bottles, or made of other thermally stable materials and can be sterilised or depyrogenized at temperatures of up to 350 °C.
- Safe sterilisation at temperatures of up to 250 °C and 350 °C – throughout the full sterilisation cycle including heating and cooling for maximum sample and product protection
- Sterilisers of Weiss Technik comply with the DIN EN ISO 20857:2013 standard
- ISO 5 or ISO 7 clean room class in accordance to DIN EN ISO 14644-1
- GMP and FDA conformity
- Pharma qualifiation package
- Comprehensive options e.g. pass-through version and process visualisation