- Feedwater enters the unit and passes through the activated carbon adsorption media where chlorine and dissolved organics are removed. Periodically, the media is backwashed to remove any accumulated particulate matter. This process is fully automatic.
- Floor standing reinforced fibreglass cylinder – A robust long lasting design
- Premium grade activated carbon media – Ensures a consistent supply of quality water
- Timer or water meter control options* – The backwashing process is controlled either by the volume of water processed or by the elapsed time since the last backwash
- Choice of corrosion resistant control valves – Offers flexible and reliable performance
- Feedwater bypass to service during backwash – Provides a continuous supply of water even during the backwashing process
UNIT DESIGN OPTIONS
- Water meter control
- Automatic valve to close feedwater bypass during the
- backwashing process
- Hot water system to accomodate hot feedwater (above 50°C)
- Larger models available on request
- Chlorine test kit.