A maximum of twelve 3mm grids can be fitted to the STEM grid holder, allowing multiple specimen analysis. A dedicated retractable arm complete with Deben Gen5 electronics allows the STEM Detector to be used with any SEM (suitable free chamber port and AUX video input required) . The 12 position grid holder is airlock compatible and is supplied complete with stage dovetail/sledge as required.
The STEM detector assembly uses a single Bright Field and 4 element Dark Field diode. Such is the performance of this design that it has proved equally successful fitted to both FEG and Tugsten SEMs. The STEM detector assembly inserts below the grid holder and has X,Y, Z position adjustment.
Deben Gen5 electronics is configured with three input channels and a single video output channel (optional two or three simultaneous video outputs).
The unrivalled scope of adjustability available to the operator then permits highly optimised images to be taken.
● Single bright field and four element dark field diode
● 8,000,000 to 1 amplification
● Unique image FIND feature
● Highly repeatable
● Multiple parameters for image optimisation
● One output channel (optional two or three)
● AUX video input required on SEM for synchronised video replay
● TV rate imaging with good quality
● PC control (compatible with Windows XP/7.0 Professional 32/64bit)RS232 or USB connectivity
● OEM versions available (including DLL library for software integration)