- This takes place by Dip switches, potentiometers or jumpers.
- By setting the Dip switches accordingly, the desired device function (operating modes: speed controller, temperature or pressure controller) can be set. The setpoint setting is made by potentiometers.
An analog input for sensors or setting signal
Analog input E1: Setting/activation by selection of the operating mode (Dip switches, jumpers) e.g. 0-10 V, 4-20 mA. In operation as a controller connection of the appropriate sensor.
1 digital input D1
- For connection of an external, potential-free contact.
- Enable function On/Off, external reset after motor fault, control function reversal, e.g. heating, cooling
1 analog output A1
- Output signal proportional to modulation or constant voltage +10 V (max. 10 mA) for connection of an external potentiometer for speed setting
1 potential-free fault indication relay K1:
- The relay drops out in the event of a fault. Max. load 250 V, 5 A.
Integrated motor protection function
- Connection possibility for thermostats "TB"
Interference emission according to EN 61000-6-3 (domestic)
Interference immunity according to EN 61000-6-2 (industrial)