- Gradually reduces wheat to obtain an extraction rate equivalent to an industrial mill
- A patented mill diagram specifically designed to obtain precise information on the behavior of the wheat being evaluated
- LabMill produces flour that is representative of the wheat being milled
Compliance with the ISO 27971 standard
- Compliant with the ISO 27971 standard (with factory settings)
CHOPIN’s LabMill incorporates patented innovations allowing for the combination of performance, precision, reproducibility, sturdiness, and ease of use.
A unique milling diagram
- Patented*, LabMill’s innovative milling diagram is comprised of 5 consecutive steps:
– 2 breaking steps to make flour, fine middlings, coarse middlings, and bran.
– 1 sizing step to reduce coarse middlings to flour, fine middlings, and fine bran.
– 2 or 3 reduction steps to reduce fine middlings to flour.
A very precise feed system
- Equipped with a precise scale, LabMill’s feed system releases a constant flow of grain, adapted to every type of wheat.
- The grinding unit automatically switches from a first-breaking configuration to a second-breaking configuration.
- Reduction and converting are carried out on the same pair of smooth cylinders, a bypass selects the corresponding sieve.
- The cylinders are mounted on eccentric bearings, which allows for special adjustments.
A complete and compact mill
- All access is via the top and front of the device, which allows you to carry out all analysis and maintenance operations in optimal ergonomic conditions.
- LabMill was developed within the Milling Quality Consortium (AFSA, Arvalis-institut du végétal, ANMF, Danone Vitapole, INRA, IRTAC, Ulice, CHOPIN Technologies).
*Patent FR N° 0905572 | US N°9 067 210
LabMill is specifically designed to reach an industrial extraction rate and make a representative flour quality.