- A single device to analyze whole grains, flour, brans and other powdered products including semolina, couscous, and bulgur
- Wide range of pre-set calibrations included
- Multilingual interface
- Results are generated in 60 seconds, no matter how many parameters are measured
- Self-adjusting measuring cell (wheat, corn, canola, flour)
- Export and use of results in Excel to simplify data processing
- The measuring system uses a high quality monochromator and transmittance technology, in conjunction with robust calibrations, to ensure precise results
- Durable hardware and stable performance over time thanks to SAM (Self Adjustment of Monochromator) technology
- Can be networked with NIR analyzers (standardization)
- Protection from dust and humidity
- Integrated cleaning system
- Results generated independently of temperature
- Storage of up to 100,000 saved analyses for permanent monitoring
Reduced maintenance requirements
- User-serviceable, easy-to-change lamp
- Remote maintenance function, enabling CHOPIN Technologies to maintain the device remotely
- A specific weight module or an authorized Aqua-TR humidimeter complements the results obtained
- Available integration with the GESTAR automated on-receipt inspection system
- The Infraneo analyzer features the latest generation grating monochromator.
- Coupled with SAM (Self Adjustment of Monochromator) technology, it achieves levels of stability and precision that are unparalleled in hardware of this type (requires self-adjustment after transportation).
- Thanks to the PLS open calibration system, trained users are free to develop or refine their own calibrations.
- Combining durability with suitability for a wide range of applications, the Infraneo is perfectly attuned to the requirements of grain elevators, millers and bakers.